- Perception (2015), Portrait #4
- Nunia (2014), Portrait #3
- The Best Thing (2011), Portrait #1
- What We No Longer Know (2010), Song Cycle on poems of Jennifer Militello
- Ballad, for violin and piano (2010)
- Kaddish (2008/2010), in versions for chamber orchestra and full symphony orchestra
- The Light Staccato of Souls (2007), for soprano, violin, and piano.
- Piano Quartet on Themes of Kaddish (2006), for Apple Hill Chamber Players.
- All Go Forward and Back! (2005), a retrospective recording of fifteen years of "Verbatim Projects:" music-theater residencies with communities, schools and organizations.
- Beo/wulf (2004), a music-theater work for Andy"s Summer Playhouse combining Beowulf with a Surrealist farce (with Kevin Crossley-Holland and Andrew Periale).
- Climate Change -The Musical! (2003), a project to promote dialogue about climate change, utilizing theater to stimulate public discussion and personal engagement.
- A celebration of The New Hampshire Character (2002), for the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation.
- Monadnock Tales (2002), a tone poem with narrator (with Edie Clark).
- The People's House (2000), an original musical set in the New Hampshire State Legislature (with Congressman Paul Hodes, NH 2nd district).